Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 5 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast.
As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego.
Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing numerous weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up. Please see my professional artist site at elovelidge.com.
- Some Anticipated Changes After the Matriarchal Revolution 👯 newyorker.com/humor/daily-sh… via @newyorker/// 1 day ago
- in 1963, my grandfather immigrated my mom and the rest of the family from England to the U… ift.tt/2aeKsHK https://t.co/PfGTFJSSs0/// 1 day ago
- "Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened." Dr Seuss ✌🏽💚😓/// 2 days ago
- aye @thejulielogan 🙌🏽 https://t.co/Q8JL2EHdCP/// 4 days ago
- we did not plan this, just on the same wavelength 🙌🏽🍭 ift.tt/2a5qxqR https://t.co/jt2XEzzELv/// 4 days ago
Category Archives: music monday
When someone else posts one of my mixes before I post it on here I know two things – it’s a great mix and I really need to get on posting them on here and not just my Mixcloud. I … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been staying busy working out my creative muscles doing a variety of writing on topics ranging from the environment and science, food and drink, advice columns, pop culture, and most often music. I had a blast recently covering … Continue reading