Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 5 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast.
As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego.
Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing numerous weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up. Please see my professional artist site at elovelidge.com.
- helpful 2016 business trends from @susansmithellis include mindfulness & creativity 🙏🎨 fortune.com/2016/01/26/bus…/// 5 days ago
- Mgmt Lessons from the Mars Rover Landing via @NPR @hereandnow @jeremyhobson w/ @steltzner elovelidge.com/blog/managemen… https://t.co/BLLOfhPbqC/// 3 weeks ago
- visual notes from @NPR's @hereandnow w/ @khanacademy on @khanlabschool & @CSEdWeek 🎨 elovelidge.com/blog/computer-… https://t.co/0WS5GfQ22r/// 1 month ago
- i totally understand the importance of capitalism, but when do we start making decisions based on what's best for mankind and the planet? ✌🌎/// 1 month ago
- "Who you are is defined by the values you are willing to struggle for." 💪 markmanson.net/question /via @IAmMarkManson/// 1 month ago
Category Archives: video sunday
Rusko‘s video for his new single “Everyday” brings together beautiful lyrics with images of California’s dried up and dilapidated Salton Sea community. Nicki Minaj does not wear black and white. This colorful video with Nicki’s smooth, rhythmic lyrics is a … Continue reading
Spring is on it’s way! Mobroder is a bit of a mystery at the moment but collaborators Blu Jemz, HOFF, and Spank Rock have never disappointed before. Imagine Miami in the 80s and you’ll understand. This is just the start … Continue reading
A Wednesday edition of Video Sunday. Internet was out all last week/wkend so it’s nice to finally be connected again. This great Adidas Is All In video features athletes from all kinds of sports rocking Adidas gear and generally winning. … Continue reading
Beautiful tattoos I found somewhere online. Ooooh two days late this week! Yeah, yeah, been busy. Enjoy the videos. Mac Miller is one of Wiz Khalifa‘s homies from Pittsburgh and his first single, “Donald Trump,” does not disappoint with solid … Continue reading
Happy rainy sunday here in San Francisco, as well as the east coast. Perfect day to watch some videos and eat pho. Or for me to completely lose steam to do this post. Either way here are some videos and … Continue reading
Another Monday, another Video Sunday lol. Last night we went to an epic Oscars party at the house of hostess-with-the-mostess LizSF (also host of my happy hour event on Thursday!) where there were two types of fondue, many other munchies, … Continue reading