Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 5 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast.
As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego.
Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing numerous weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up. Please see my professional artist site at elovelidge.com.
- RT @JamesNasty: The current situation at Ottobar w/ @trillnatured & @djlilelle bit.ly/1OsUtdS https://t.co/jmvYpP7I2u/// 2 days ago
- yoga is perfect for Thanksgiving. grateful vibes while you burn calories. ✌🙏💪/// 2 days ago
- aye #bmore DJing tonight w/ @JamesNasty & @trillnatured at @ottobuddy GIRLS RULE facebook.com/events/1724701… 👯 https://t.co/12l8oKGfx8/// 2 days ago
- visual notes for @NPR @MorningEdition segment by @pneighmond - gratitude & heart health ✌💚😃 elovelidge.com/blog/gratitude… https://t.co/iKvlZ0iGr1/// 3 days ago
- today's visual notes are on @JanetEchelman from an #ADAPTATION @NPR @TEDRadioHour 🎨 elovelidge.com/blog/janet-ech… https://t.co/kYBWEX19gF/// 4 days ago
Category Archives: update
Tracklist: Jamie XX – I Know There’s Gonna Be (Good Times) ft. Young Thug & Popcaan Dizzy Wright – Train Your Mind Nao – Inhale Exhale Kaytranada – Sober Thoughts w/ Goldlink Fetty Wap – 679 (Remy Boys Remix) ft. … Continue reading
Wow, dead period for my blog. In all honestly, after my tour last year I took a break from DJing clubs and focused on my day job as well as DJing and MCing private events and especially weddings. I’ve shown … Continue reading
With my Spotify Pro account in full force, 2012 was the year that I returned to albums as opposed to random tracks here and there. In no particular order but numbered, these were the ones I loved the most.
A couple dates into tour and I’m having a blast, visiting with friends, exploring LA first, then all over Orange County and this evening headed to San Diego. Tonight I’ll be spinning alongside SD’s DJ Joemama for Lookout Weekend at highly … Continue reading
On the Morning of Friday, December 2 a brand new 2012 Chevy Sonic was delivered to my house on Haight St and I could do anything I wanted within reason until Monday morning. Best part – they called me the … Continue reading
Bollywood meets Brooklyn. This is cute and creative. Thanks Liz. The British invasion continues with this hot new song from Jessie J. An ode to New York City, Mara Hruby sings the Bob Marley classic “Is This Love” with a … Continue reading