Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 4 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast for longer than that. As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego. Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing several weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up?
- “Just a Quiet Dinner for Two in Paris: 31 Dishes, Nine Wines, a $4K Check” (Craig Claiborne, in 1975) graphics8.nytimes.com/images/blogs/d…/// 16 hours ago
- What is the Value of Creativity? via @vicenews 🎨 youtube.com/watch?v=wUAgfy…/// 18 hours ago
- remixing the sounds of the @sydneyopera house via @FACTmag. so badass. factmag.com/2015/05/27/see…/// 19 hours ago
- cream tea in Devon. ☕️🇬🇧 #UK #tea #illustration #doodle #sketch #sketchaday #digitalart #art… instagram.com/p/3MPdqZwfX-//// 21 hours ago
- RT @visualinsight: Our team is thrilled to launch our Women Inventors and Innovators mural! #art #science 🎨🔬 visualinsight.net/new-mural-on-w… http://t…/// 21 hours ago
Category Archives: update
Wow, dead period for my blog. In all honestly, after my tour last year I took a break from DJing clubs and focused on my day job as well as DJing and MCing private events and especially weddings. I’ve shown … Continue reading
With my Spotify Pro account in full force, 2012 was the year that I returned to albums as opposed to random tracks here and there. In no particular order but numbered, these were the ones I loved the most.
A couple dates into tour and I’m having a blast, visiting with friends, exploring LA first, then all over Orange County and this evening headed to San Diego. Tonight I’ll be spinning alongside SD’s DJ Joemama for Lookout Weekend at highly … Continue reading
On the Morning of Friday, December 2 a brand new 2012 Chevy Sonic was delivered to my house on Haight St and I could do anything I wanted within reason until Monday morning. Best part – they called me the … Continue reading
Bollywood meets Brooklyn. This is cute and creative. Thanks Liz. The British invasion continues with this hot new song from Jessie J. An ode to New York City, Mara Hruby sings the Bob Marley classic “Is This Love” with a … Continue reading
Yeah so I missed last week, first time I skipped since January. Oh well, it happens. One of my best childhood friends came out to visit for the week and all my cares seemed to go out the window for … Continue reading