Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 4 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast for longer than that. As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego. Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing several weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up?
- fresh pow ❄️👌 @ Big Bear Ski Resort instagram.com/p/zvndfCQfde//// 51 minutes ago
- #TIL Paula Poundstone is an atheist with 16 cats. 🐈/// 21 hours ago
- rainy day watching Clueless. 💦 congrats on beating up your friends for the bouquet now kiss your brother!/// 21 hours ago
- “Marijuana smokers are not going to attack & kill a cop, They just want to get a bag of chips and relax.” - Chief Lanier, @DCPoliceDept/// 1 day ago
- imma tax that 👌 bit.ly/1yuv6mF/// 1 day ago
Category Archives: sports
A Wednesday edition of Video Sunday. Internet was out all last week/wkend so it’s nice to finally be connected again. This great Adidas Is All In video features athletes from all kinds of sports rocking Adidas gear and generally winning. … Continue reading
I’m sorry I waited till the semi-finals to post this but it’s streaming at this link and down to the best of the best.
DJ Steve Porter put together this sick production based on Randy Moss videos and soundbites. Actually gets you moving and if you’re not looking at the video it sounds like a legit hip hop jam.