Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 5 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast.
As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego.
Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing numerous weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up. Please see my professional artist site at elovelidge.com.
- RT @JamesNasty: The current situation at Ottobar w/ @trillnatured & @djlilelle bit.ly/1OsUtdS https://t.co/jmvYpP7I2u/// 18 hours ago
- yoga is perfect for Thanksgiving. grateful vibes while you burn calories. ✌🙏💪/// 1 day ago
- aye #bmore DJing tonight w/ @JamesNasty & @trillnatured at @ottobuddy GIRLS RULE facebook.com/events/1724701… 👯 https://t.co/12l8oKGfx8/// 1 day ago
- visual notes for @NPR @MorningEdition segment by @pneighmond - gratitude & heart health ✌💚😃 elovelidge.com/blog/gratitude… https://t.co/iKvlZ0iGr1/// 2 days ago
- today's visual notes are on @JanetEchelman from an #ADAPTATION @NPR @TEDRadioHour 🎨 elovelidge.com/blog/janet-ech… https://t.co/kYBWEX19gF/// 3 days ago
Category Archives: sports
A Wednesday edition of Video Sunday. Internet was out all last week/wkend so it’s nice to finally be connected again. This great Adidas Is All In video features athletes from all kinds of sports rocking Adidas gear and generally winning. … Continue reading
I’m sorry I waited till the semi-finals to post this but it’s streaming at this link and down to the best of the best.
DJ Steve Porter put together this sick production based on Randy Moss videos and soundbites. Actually gets you moving and if you’re not looking at the video it sounds like a legit hip hop jam.