Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 4 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast for longer than that. As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego. Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing several weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up?
- #meatballfriday/// 5 hours ago
- aww finally catching the ladies @allieblablah & @FtheLothario on @WLVSRadio for @GTFO_radio listenvisionlive.com/// 12 hours ago
- stop using stock images, hire an illustrator. create your own picture. email me./// 2 days ago
- i made a new mix of my favorite house & bass tracks of this summer. get on that #endlesssummer vibe. djlilelle.com/2014/08/20/end…/// 2 days ago
- ‘Endless Summer’ August 2014 Mix wp.me/pP8S9-c4/// 2 days ago
Category Archives: NY
After a long hike back up the west coast to San Francisco I flew out to New York last Monday, played a gig in Brooklyn with my girl Ex Ex Ex, attended a killer wedding and then hopped down the … Continue reading
Inspired by friends, family and fans (that #tripleFlife), I am embarking on my first official US tour this month. Catch me in a city near you and if not, holler for bookings. DJ Lil’ Elle Coast 2 Coast August 2012 … Continue reading
If I was anywhere on the east coast, I would be in New York at the Fader One Step Beyond party tonight at the American Museum of Natural History where homie Nacey will be lacing the crowd with dope jams … Continue reading