Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 5 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast.
As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego.
Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing numerous weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up. Please see my professional artist site at elovelidge.com.
- they're like "worst wkend ever for @WAYFMovie" and I'm like "well most djs were working this wkend"/// 10 hours ago
- I did reiki for the first time on Wednesday and it was eye opening 👀💪🏽/// 12 hours ago
- I want to check out the openings at @google and other spots but I should just relax for a week. fuck, I'm exhausted. 😴/// 13 hours ago
- also bestie @chloealexmayer comes back from her safari on Wednesday 👯💚🐒/// 13 hours ago
- when life gives you 🍋🍋 you go to sausalito to hike and 🎨 for 48hrs. not gonna get me down!/// 13 hours ago
Category Archives: music monday
When someone else posts one of my mixes before I post it on here I know two things – it’s a great mix and I really need to get on posting them on here and not just my Mixcloud. I … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been staying busy working out my creative muscles doing a variety of writing on topics ranging from the environment and science, food and drink, advice columns, pop culture, and most often music. I had a blast recently covering … Continue reading