Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 4 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast for longer than that. As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego. Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing several weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up?
- new @Numark present for myself 🎁 cc @Phillyberg http://t.co/HU6fYN9yjS/// 13 hours ago
- well deserved! 🙏 RT @djayres: HOLY SHIT. I HAD THE #1 MIX ON @Mixcloud FOR 2014!!! blog.mixcloud.com/2015/01/27/mix…/// 13 hours ago
- .@hannibalburess tho...where does he hang out?! we're both into good causes ✌️/// 1 day ago
- so you got snow but it wasn't the biggest you've ever seen? why is the east coast so mad this morning? ⛄️/// 1 day ago
- cloudy day in San Diego ⛅️🍻 @ Twisted Manzanita Ales & Spirits Pacific Beach instagram.com/p/yTGaYsQfWN//// 3 days ago
Category Archives: music monday
When someone else posts one of my mixes before I post it on here I know two things – it’s a great mix and I really need to get on posting them on here and not just my Mixcloud. I … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been staying busy working out my creative muscles doing a variety of writing on topics ranging from the environment and science, food and drink, advice columns, pop culture, and most often music. I had a blast recently covering … Continue reading