Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 4 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast for longer than that. As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego. Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing several weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up?
- I have no idea where I am anymore ☺️ (@ San Francisco International Airport (SFO) - @flysfo in San Francisco, CA) swarmapp.com/c/7B8GoEr4wwD/// 0 minutes ago
- this morning was not easy. I h8 early flights. http://t.co/gWUJCYjmW8/// 2 hours ago
- people give Kardashians a hard time but Bruce being open about transgender and Kim promoting curvy bodies makes me like them. they are real./// 13 hours ago
- someone was really pissed that we had to go back to reality @talk2samson 🐒😂⛺️ http://t.co/LKp9VneC52/// 19 hours ago
- obsessed with neon signs. 🍭Thunderbird Restaurant, Carmel Valley, UT. #dotd #the100dayproject… instagram.com/p/13qbmbQfRK//// 20 hours ago
Category Archives: life
Wow, dead period for my blog. In all honestly, after my tour last year I took a break from DJing clubs and focused on my day job as well as DJing and MCing private events and especially weddings. I’ve shown … Continue reading
After a long hike back up the west coast to San Francisco I flew out to New York last Monday, played a gig in Brooklyn with my girl Ex Ex Ex, attended a killer wedding and then hopped down the … Continue reading
Inspired by friends, family and fans (that #tripleFlife), I am embarking on my first official US tour this month. Catch me in a city near you and if not, holler for bookings. DJ Lil’ Elle Coast 2 Coast August 2012 … Continue reading
Just when you think you’ve worked a crazy busy weekend and won’t have another like that for a while, the next one works you just as hard. Last weekend marked the St. Patrick’s Day and NCAA March Madness weekend party … Continue reading
I did a lot of writing in 2011, the most fun of it being interviews of artists. All well researched, over the phone or in person and transcribed and edited by me. It was a busy year. My only non-Pulse … Continue reading
Gotta love Fridays. I wake up at 7am after DJing last night till 2am, grind hard in the morning, hit the park, then it’s afternoon nap time, dinner and back to the club at 9pm. For some reason I get … Continue reading