Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 4 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast for longer than that. As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego. Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing several weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up?
- my hippie level is on 💯 today. at least I look cute! ⛺️☺️/// 22 hours ago
- back to the beach! moving day! holiday weekend! happy friday! #sd ✈️☀️🌴👯🌊 @southwestair @ San… instagram.com/p/2_a4-9QfX_//// 23 hours ago
- brb... 😏 (@ San Francisco International Airport (SFO) - @flysfo in San Francisco, CA) swarmapp.com/c/8Aopd7clIEO/// 1 day ago
- #tbt to all the fun nights running around North Beach with my ladies! 👯🍷📚#books #illustration #art… instagram.com/p/29RcSOQfWA//// 1 day ago
- my ambitions as a ri di di da di di da di di da @DeJLoaf ✌🏼️🎢🍭 open.spotify.com/track/0gofTjF3…/// 1 day ago
Category Archives: food and drink
Just when you think you’ve worked a crazy busy weekend and won’t have another like that for a while, the next one works you just as hard. Last weekend marked the St. Patrick’s Day and NCAA March Madness weekend party … Continue reading