Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 4 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast for longer than that. As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego. Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing several weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up?
- it was all fun and games till I heard a pop 🎿😳/// 1 day ago
- fresh pow ❄️👌 @ Big Bear Ski Resort instagram.com/p/zvndfCQfde//// 1 day ago
- #TIL Paula Poundstone is an atheist with 16 cats. 🐈/// 1 day ago
- rainy day watching Clueless. 💦 congrats on beating up your friends for the bouquet now kiss your brother!/// 1 day ago
- “Marijuana smokers are not going to attack & kill a cop, They just want to get a bag of chips and relax.” - Chief Lanier, @DCPoliceDept/// 2 days ago
Category Archives: food and drink
Just when you think you’ve worked a crazy busy weekend and won’t have another like that for a while, the next one works you just as hard. Last weekend marked the St. Patrick’s Day and NCAA March Madness weekend party … Continue reading