Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 4 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast for longer than that. As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego. Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing several weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up?
- somehow I've ended up in Vegas ✌🏼️☀️👯 #bbt #roadtrip #100daysofdrawing #the100dayproject… instagram.com/p/1t3Qu9QfW8//// 2 hours ago
- the vortex pulling me in 🍭☀️🌵 @ Joshua Tree National Park instagram.com/p/1tlRd9wfa2//// 5 hours ago
- essential roadtrip stop ✌🏼️ (at @DelTaco in Beaumont, CA) swarmapp.com/c/65dpWnyeLCz/// 7 hours ago
- I totally get how Oprah runs shit and wants to hang with Gayle all the time but I'm still looking for my Stedman. ✌🏼️👯/// 10 hours ago
- aww mom just texted to wish me a happy #420. headed to Joshua Tree, the Mojave then Vegas today to celebrate with my girls! 💚🍁 👯/// 11 hours ago
Category Archives: food and drink
Just when you think you’ve worked a crazy busy weekend and won’t have another like that for a while, the next one works you just as hard. Last weekend marked the St. Patrick’s Day and NCAA March Madness weekend party … Continue reading