- I'm a friendly DJ from Washington, DC by way of PA now living in San Francisco. I spin pretty much any genre of music but specialize in hip hop, funk, soul, disco, house, and indie pop/rock/rap. Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say 'what's up?'
- roll over! amazing job @talk2samson! @ Sail Mission Bay instagram.com/p/rDisOvQfRY//// 16 hours ago
- if you live in an apt adjacent to me, you're getting woken up by bass this morning. it's time to get work done. deal with it. B)/// 1 day ago
- i <3 wobbly basslines/// 1 day ago
- how can i feel good about this life i'm living, when you're not here right beside me, not here where you should be/// 1 day ago
- .@itsjuanlove enjoys reading his books the same way i do - in a bar npr.org/2014/07/19/332…/// 2 days ago
Category Archives: food and drink
Just when you think you’ve worked a crazy busy weekend and won’t have another like that for a while, the next one works you just as hard. Last weekend marked the St. Patrick’s Day and NCAA March Madness weekend party … Continue reading