- I'm a friendly DJ from Washington, DC by way of PA now living in San Francisco. I spin pretty much any genre of music but specialize in hip hop, funk, soul, disco, house, and indie pop/rock/rap. Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say 'what's up?'
- my neighbor just played "high all the time" for the 6th time in a row. we get it./// 8 hours ago
- just woke up from jet lag nap. missin my boo but hella grateful for the exhausting and refreshing day I've had. 🙏/// 10 hours ago
- .@emmzee & i know dats right /// The Modern Businesswoman Drinks Like Don Draper - The Cut nymag.com/thecut/2014/07… via @thecut/// 1 day ago
- opening up Illustrator at 6pm = it's gonna be a long night/// 2 days ago
- club charles?/// 3 days ago
Category Archives: food and drink
Just when you think you’ve worked a crazy busy weekend and won’t have another like that for a while, the next one works you just as hard. Last weekend marked the St. Patrick’s Day and NCAA March Madness weekend party … Continue reading