Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 5 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast.
As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego.
Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing numerous weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up. Please see my professional artist site at elovelidge.com.
- I love my sister bc when the tots came out late last night she knew exactly what I wanted/would eat. 💚👯 @jane_hilary http://t.co/S97VO1yZZq/// 3 hours ago
- at some point in my life I want to live on a houseboat. or a boat I make into a comfy home. 😍⛵️/// 4 hours ago
- best ever. - Drinking a Lime Habanero Cider by High Wheel Brewing @ Captured By Porches Beer Bus — untp.beer/s/c210319190 #photo/// 4 hours ago
- also delicious craft beer and cider is <$4 a pint in Portland. everywhere else is doing it wrong. 🍻/// 6 hours ago
- the theme of #adamwedsmal is essentially to keep drinking as much delicious craft beer as possible. 🍻/// 6 hours ago
Category Archives: food and drink
Just when you think you’ve worked a crazy busy weekend and won’t have another like that for a while, the next one works you just as hard. Last weekend marked the St. Patrick’s Day and NCAA March Madness weekend party … Continue reading