Getting her start DJing in Washington, DC and the East Coast's hottest venues, DJ Lil’ Elle aka Ellen Lovelidge relocated to California 4 years ago but has been bringing her upbeat vibes to the West Coast for longer than that. As a creative director and artist, she has a deep knowledge of music spanning across many genres and can be heard spinning a mix of anything from hip hop, house, funk and soul, rock and roll, pop, and more. Her DC roots led to strong moombahton and latin house sets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and she enjoys playing a laid back beach house vibe in San Diego. Outside the club setting DJ Lil’ Elle has taken her skills to a number of concerts and special events: opening for artists like Amanda Blank, Wale and K.flay, spinning alongside turntable masters like Mad Decent’s DJ Sega, playing the USA Polo Cup Kickoff party, providing the tunes for a Sak’s Fifth Avenue fashion show, and DJing several weddings as some examples.
Enjoy the site and shoot me an email at elovelidge at gmail dot com or holler at me on Twitter @djlilelle for bookings, custom mixes, to send your tunes, or just to say what's up?
- my office today. never wanna leave. #endlesssummer #laguna 🌴🏄☀️💚 @ Surf and Sand Resort instagram.com/p/tBY51JQfYB//// 1 hour ago
- woken up by some building alarm. noise is too horrible to leave the apt. I don't smell smoke. zzzzzzzzz/// 13 hours ago
- can't believe it's been a year, here's to infinity more! @popsandbuzzes 💚 @ Santa Cruz Mountains instagram.com/p/s789l1QfRf//// 2 days ago
- mural for #rwjf1stFri webinar on healthy kids, smarter kids. 👱💪⚽️🍎✅ instagram.com/p/s3DnBQQffc//// 4 days ago
- i draw murals during meetings because pictures>words. check out this image from #rwjf1stFri last week on healthy kids visualinsight.net/rwjf1stfri-liv…/// 4 days ago
Author Archives: djlilelle
House, bass & UK tunes that have been the soundtrack to my summer of long flights, beautiful boat rides, days on the beach, and drives up the coast.
Wow, dead period for my blog. In all honestly, after my tour last year I took a break from DJing clubs and focused on my day job as well as DJing and MCing private events and especially weddings. I’ve shown … Continue reading
With my Spotify Pro account in full force, 2012 was the year that I returned to albums as opposed to random tracks here and there. In no particular order but numbered, these were the ones I loved the most.
After a long hike back up the west coast to San Francisco I flew out to New York last Monday, played a gig in Brooklyn with my girl Ex Ex Ex, attended a killer wedding and then hopped down the … Continue reading
A couple dates into tour and I’m having a blast, visiting with friends, exploring LA first, then all over Orange County and this evening headed to San Diego. Tonight I’ll be spinning alongside SD’s DJ Joemama for Lookout Weekend at highly … Continue reading
Inspired by friends, family and fans (that #tripleFlife), I am embarking on my first official US tour this month. Catch me in a city near you and if not, holler for bookings. DJ Lil’ Elle Coast 2 Coast August 2012 … Continue reading